“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, it’s near Halloween.”
How exciting is the above thought? Isn’t it? Finally, Halloween is here and it's going to be a lot about friends and family gatherings. Well, charcuterie board is the best way to bring all your guests to one table and, on this Halloween, you can try and prepare a spooky charcuterie to bring all your loved ones together.
Here are some ways you can try:
- Choose your base: Choose the size of your charcut
erie’s base according to the number of people you have. You can make large-size charcuterie or mini charcuterie. It all depends on you. Just like a mini charcuterie, you can shape the cypress grove goat cheese into a mummy head, add candy eyeballs, and then pipe the same goat cheese to the head, looking like fabric stripes.
A mini Charcuterie by very creative grazintablesandboards
You can also prepare your big charcuterie on our Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray 11" X 7" inch, Palm Leaf Platter Tray Round 12" inch, Palm Leaf Round Plate and on Palm Leaf Square Plate.
- Let's play with colors: it's time to choose Halloween colors. Some very basic and popular colors are black, blue, orange, purple, and "red" that everyone likes. Remember these colors to choose your feed item.
This creative Charcuterie by saratogagrazingco
- Placement time: A very interesting way to make your board look scary is to keep certain parts of the skeleton on it. Believe us, it does give a gothic feel. After this, start filling your plank with cheese. It can be Brie cheese, garlic herb cheese or some spreadable cheese cubes. Something very interesting for kids.
Now place the meat piece inside the ribs of the skeleton and close to it. Continue to place the salami of your choice. It can be pepper salami, Italian dry salami, or calabre salami. You can also add some pepperoni.
A Cool Halloween Charcuterie by groovy_charcuterie
Put more food on your plate, such as candies, blueberries, blackberries, black figs, black olives. You can also add green olives, because it will give people a pop feel.
The Colorful Charcuterie Board by semihomemademomma
The seasonal Halloween snacks, like those breadsticks that look like bones or tortilla chips, crackers and pretzel sticks will also look good.
Halloween Charcuterie by dreamboardsco
Use cookie cutters to make pumpkin and ghost-shaped cheese slices. With white chocolate, you can make some candy-like eyes, and you can add some sweet peppers stuffed with feta because they look like fingers. In addition, the small crumbs of the red velvet cake look more bloody.
- Soaking time: prepare some sauce that looks like blood. Add some sticky drips to your palm leaf deli board. Spread it on some of your cookies to give it a bloody texture. Place a stimulant container next to the charcuterie. You can put our karma seed, palm leaf deep square 5-inch small dipping bowl there.
The Gothic Halloween Charcuterie by chiccharcuteriefl
- To create a darker atmosphere, you can randomly place some stems around the board. It will give your board a creepy feeling, after all, your Halloween charcuterie on the palm leaf platter is ready to be enjoyed.
The Halloween dishes on the palm leaf platter will help you celebrate this holiday in an environmentally friendly way. Let us have fun in a better and more responsible way.
Happy halloween everyone!